Rapid Reclaims Complaint Procedure
We aim to resolve complaints as quickly and efficiently as possible while at the same time gaining a complete understanding of your complaint points.
Our contact details – Raid Reclaims, 50 Christchurch Road, Ringwood, Hampshire BH24 1DW.
E- mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone – 01202 912 078
- A complaint is can be made verbally or in writing. For example it can be by letter, telephone, e-mail or by any other contact medium we have available.
- Once a complaint has been identified a written or electronic acknowledgement of the complaint will be sent within 5 business days. This acknowledgment will include the name of the complaint handler responsible for dealing with your complaint.
- Within 4 weeks either a final response letter will be sent addressing all your complaint points or a holding response as to why the complaint has not been resolved. If a holding response is sent an indication will be given as to when further contact will be made which will be within 8 weeks of the original receipt of the complaint.
- If we have not managed to resolve your complaint by eight weeks from receipt we will sent you a further letter explain why we have not managed to complete the investigation and confirm when we expect to provide a final response letter. This contact will also confirm your right to refer the complaint to the Claims Management Regulator if you are unhappy about the length of time your complaint has remained unanswered.
- Please note that if you are not happy with the outcome to your complaint or it has taken in excess of eight weeks to provide a full outcome to your complaint you can refer to the Claims Management Regulator. There telephone number is 0333 200 1320 and contact address is:
Claims Management Regulation Unit
57-60 High Street